Lost their baby on the beach .. and returned "miraculously" from the middle of the ocean


In an incident that seems to end like a miracle, a New Zealand fisherman sailed into the ocean looking for a living, but a surprise waiting for him made the amount of fish he harvested useless.
According to the British newspaper The Telegraph, the fisherman rescued an 18-month-old boy who had been away from the camp, where his family was located on the Matata coast in the northern Atlantic Bay of Plenty.

"I felt like I saw something in the sea," said fisherman Gus Haute, who sailed into the ocean to fish.

"I thought it was a game, but I was sure that the thing I was holding was a child, after he started to cry, and fortunately he was alive and managed to save him."

"His face was like porcelain with his short wet hair and I said, my God, this is a baby and he is alive."

For their part, the father and mother of the baby, named Malachi, said they had been traumatized after discovering that the ocean had withdrawn their child.

"The incident was terrible after the camp manager told me that someone from the ocean had just been rescued, but her baby was missing," said mother Jessica White.

She explained that when she met her son was a variable color tends to orange color and shivering from the cold and his body a bit thinner.

Ms. White said her baby usually woke up at 8 am and his father prevented him from entering the water the previous day. "When he traced his footprints, he went into the water and with the sound of the high waves we did not hear his voice or realize it."