Trump finished writing answers to the questions of "Russian intervention"


WASHINGTON (Reuters) - US President Donald Trump said on Friday he had written answers to questions raised by special prosecutor Robert Muller in an inquiry into Russian interference in the recent US presidential election.
"I write the answers," Trump told reporters at the White House, "but my lawyer team does not write the answers, and I've answered the questions very easily, I have not sent them yet, you know, I was a bit busy."

On the presumed complicity between Russia and his campaign team in 2016, Trump said, "The campaign of attacks, as I call it, should never have happened, and it is still going on.

Earlier this month, US Attorney General Jeff Sessions resigned at the request of President Donald Trump, who was sharply criticized after stepping down from investigating Russia's role in the 2016 US presidential race.

The Washington Post reported on Thursday that Trump had received about 20 questions about meetings before the disputed presidential election.