Rape scandal .. "dangerous development" threatens the future of Ronaldo


With Juventus's Juventus future in danger, after the Los Angeles City Police announced for the first time the "Don" was summoned for questioning in the charges against him.
According to the British newspaper "Mirror", the Portuguese star will be questioned by the Las Vegas police, but has not yet specified the date of being subjected to questioning.


"We certainly do not yet know when that will happen, but at some point we will have to listen to it," said a Las Vegas police spokesman.

Last week, US police announced the reopening of investigations into the rape of "Madera" by Catherine Mayorga in a hotel room in 2009, while the 33-year-old denies the allegation.

Earlier, the German magazine Der Spiegel published a copy of the police report, which was released shortly after the alleged incident.

According to the report, his companion "was crying" and refused to give the name of the alleged sexual assaulter, saying he was a "public figure" and a "sportsman".

Now the American girl says she has agreed to sign the settlement because she was afraid of "retaliation," prompting her to hire lawyers to sue Ronaldo.

Last Monday, the German magazine published evidence of the rape, the details of the settlement signed by the two sides (Ronaldo and the alleged victim) in 2010, to handle the matter amicably away from the courts, before the young woman decided to resort to justice after 9 years Of the incident.