Ibrahimovic reveals the secret of "the only picture" in his home


Swedish football star Zlatan Ibrahimovic does not stop stirring controversy, whether with his own goals in the stadium or his actions and statements outside.
Recently, Ibra said in an interview with the BBC that he was keeping his house alone, revealing the secret behind this strange behavior.

"I have only one picture in my house, it's a picture of my feet," said the Los Angeles Galaxy.


"In this way I remember that all I have is credit to my feet," he said.

The Sultan also touched on other topics, including his first years with football and his move to Juventus from Ajax Amsterdam in 2004.

"Everything changed when I went to Juventus, everything was new to me, I said to myself: a big club, big players, a great coach and a great history," he said.

The 37-year-old spoke of his training with Juventus players to score goals with instructions from coach Fabio Capello.

"Sometimes I wish I could go home because of exhaustion," he said. "I do not want to score or see targets or goalkeepers."

"In the end, it turned into a machine in front of goal to score goals."