Nicole Kidman breaks her silence with Tom Cruise


Unusually, Australian actress Nicole Kidman spoke of her adoptive sons with her ex-husband Tom Cruise, Connor and Isabella, a relationship that has been almost cut off since she separated from Cruise.
International actress Isabella, 25, and Conor, 23, were not seen during the years of dispute with Cruz.

They are capable of making their own decisions, "Kidman was quoted as saying by The Mirror newspaper.

Kidman said: "They have made choices to embrace the Scientology religion, and it is my duty to love it, and I am an example of this tolerance, which I think, no matter what your child does, the child loves to know that love is available and available."

Kidman said her relationship with her older children was "very special".

Kidman married Tom Cruise in 1990 after participating in Days Of Thunder. "I got married when I was very young, but it was not a strength for me, but it gave me protection," she said after a period of marriage.

The couple separated in 2001.


She married Keith Urban in 2006 and had two children: Sunday (10 years) and Feith (7).