Prince William refuses to kiss the star of the movie The Beauty and the Beast


The British star Emma Thompson, the Oscar winner, received one of the most prestigious British awards from Prince William - and I thought of giving him a kiss during the ceremony hosted by Buckingham Palace.
"I loved Prince William, I knew him since he was little, we laughed at each other conservatively," Thompson said. "I told him, 'Can I kiss you?' He said, 'Do not do it!'"

Thomson Boussam "Demhod" won the recognition of her outstanding artistic history on Wednesday in a special event featuring Prince William - the old friend of Thompson - the medal himself.

Thompson was chosen for the Women's Medal opposite the Equestrian Dress on the Queen's Birthday Honoring list in June.

Thomson intends to use the ceremony to highlight the pandemic of poor children who do not have access to adequate food during school holidays.